beef loin meaning
- Noun: beef loin
- Cut of meat from a loin of beef
Derived forms: beef loins
Type of: cut of beef
- loin: Noun: loin &n ...
- beef: Noun: beef (beeves ...
- loin disease: [Medicine]n : apho ...
- 2 pounds beef loin, sliced into thin strips
- Beef loin, cut in squares like an arrangement of sashimi, is paired with a bread crisp layered with tomato-and-water gelatin and cured, pressed tuna.
- "West Side " beefsteaks, on the other hand, were often thrown at " gentlemen-only " establishments centered on lamb chops, and baked potatoes to go along with the beef loin.