- Noun: Beatrice
- The woman who guided Dante through Paradise in the Divine Comedy
Encyclopedia: Beatrice, California Beatrice, Countess of Albuquerque Beatrice, Countess of Arundel Beatrice, Alabama Beatrice Beatrice, AL Beatrice, Al Beatrice, Countess of Burgundy Beatrice, Nebraska Beatrice, Ontario Beatrice, Zimbabwe Beatrice, NE Î¼SA Beatrice, Duchess of Savoy Beatrice, NE Beatrice, NE mSA
- More: Next
- it was now hero's turn to play her part with beatrice.
- replied beatrice in great agony, for she loved her cousin.
- beatrice was my mother, a small woman with intense blue eyes.
- this sarcasm sank deeper into the mind of benedick than all beatrice had said before.
- from tolerance to revolt : beatrice's journey to self-salvation