beat frequency meaning
Either of two frequencies fC1 and fC2 resulting from the mixing of two signals of different frequencies fA and fB. Frequency fC1 is the sum of the two input frequencies; fC1 = fA + fB. Frequency fC2 is the difference; fC2 = fA – fB when fA is the higher of the two input frequencies.
- beat frequency electrotherapy unit
- bfo beat frequency oscillator
- beat frequency oscillator
- beat frequency indication
- effect of beat frequency on the measured phase of laser-diode heterodyne interferometry