barrier method meaning
The method of contraception in which a physical barrier is placed between the sperm and the ovum, such as a condom or diaphragm
Methods of contraception in which physical,chemical,or biological means are used to prevent the SPERM from reaching the fertilizable OVUM.
- Barrier methods constitute an alternative class of algorithms for constrained optimization.
- Couples use condoms or barrier methods to prevent pregnancy on blue bead days.
- Barrier methods have a risk of allergic reaction.
- Barrier methods, coitus interruptus, and spermicides must be used at every act of intercourse.
- Nor were barrier methods of contraception.