- One who baptizes
- baptiser [Brit]
Derived forms: baptizers
- The second part serves as a eulogy to baptizer of Rus '.
- By early summer, Revan's baptizer cult is growing in size and popularity.
- Doubt about the faith of the baptizer is thus no ground for doubt about the validity of the baptism.
- In addition to the baptizer, two priesthood holders witness the baptism to ensure that it is performed properly.
- In 1988 the front of the cathedral gained a bronze statue of St . Volodymyr, the Baptizer of the Ukraine.