bamboo curtain meaning
- Noun: bamboo curtain bam'boo'kurt(u)n
- An ideological barrier around communist China especially in the 1950s and 1960s
Derived forms: bamboo curtains
Type of: ideological barrier
Encyclopedia: Bamboo curtain
- More: Next
- for hundreds of years, japanese emperors sat concealed behind bamboo curtains whenever visitors came
- combined support of crossing point of roadway bottom slice and loose rock stratum with rockbolt net and bamboo curtain
- zhejiang yongyu bamboo industry development company specialized in the production of bamboo flooring, bamboo parquet, bamboo rugs, bamboo kuaitan bamboo curtain
- It was the time of the so-called Bamboo Curtain.
- The Bamboo Curtain has since given way to the business model called the bamboo network.