- Noun: balmoral bal'mórul
- A sturdy laced walking shoe
- A brimless dark blue Scottish cap with a flat top and a plume on one side
Derived forms: Balmorals, balmorals
- balmoral castle: Noun: Balmoral Cas ...
- More: Next
- approximately 40 kilometers from balmoral castle
- paul, one of the queen's personal footmen, met diana during one of her first visits to balmoral castle
- although she was intimidated by the crowd at balmoral, diana was wise enough not to stay in the castle itself
- he preferred holidays with his father at balmoral in scotland, where the flashbulbs could be kept at bay by acres of royal land
- They accompanied him to the church service Sunday near Balmoral Castle.