A man's loose overcoat with raglan sleeves
ORIGIN: From Balmacaan, near Inverness, Scotland
- In 2006 the village hall, originally funded by Bradley Martin of Balmacaan House, celebrated its centenary.
- There he attempted to establish a " College of Celtic Cultures " at a nearby mansion, Balmacaan House.
- Rather than the double-breasted and belted trench coat, the new model was a more streamlined single-breasted design called a balmacaan.
- Our spring business is mainly about the rainwear classification in classic shapes like the trench and the balmacaan, " he said, speaking of DKNY Coats.
- There were the exquisite gilded lace dresses and pink sheared mink coats, cashmere sweaters and leather trousers at Oscar de la Renta and the balmacaan suits at Michael Kors.