auditory perceptions meaning
The process whereby auditory stimuli are selected,organized and interpreted by the organism; includes speech discrimination.
- a rate control algorithm based on auditory perception
- study of auditory perception of phase information in speech signal
- the spatial position of sound source is one of attributes in human's auditory perception
- the linguistic and phonetic disparities between chinese and english lead to differences of auditory perception
- A 2008 study also demonstrated subitizing and counting in auditory perception.