attach to meaning
- no blame attaches to him.
- therefore, the nature and character of that development and the meaning we attach to it need to be carefully spelled out.
- these are not the conditions which attach to the life of a professional man who drops down into such a place by mere accident.
- in influenza and some paramyxo-viruses the surface hemagglutinin, which is a glycoprotein attaches to the b.b.c containing complementary receptor.
- attaches to a process or prints available processes