<spelling> Do you mean "asterisk" (the star-shaped character), or the popular French cartoon by Goscinny and Uderzo?
- fan site for followers of the cartoon character, asterix
- asterix-password saver with textbox gr-this is a utility for those people with thousands of passwords
- using an asterix or a question mark when this option is enabled is only appropriate if they are part of the actual key name
- And Snoopy is used to replace the Gallic cartoon hero Asterix.
- Step aside Mickey Mouse, Asterix, and the Lego people.