- Noun: asterism 'astu`rizum
- (mineralogy) a star-shaped figure with six rays that is seen in some crystal structures under reflected or transmitted light
- (astronomy) a cluster of stars (or a small constellation)
Derived forms: asterisms
Part of: constellation
- More: Next
- english-chinese glossary of chinese star regions, asterisms and star name
- english-chinese glossary of chinese star regions, asterisms and star names
- hong kong space museum will publish a book about chinese star map, with both chinese and western star charts and introduction of each asterisms
- These asterisms were since incorporated into the traditional Chinese star maps.
- In asterism consisting of Beta Aquilae, Altair and Gamma Aquilae.