- Noun: asterion
- The craniometric point at the junction of the lamboid suture and the occipitomastoid suture and the parietomastoid suture
Derived forms: asterions
Type of: craniometric point
pl -ria: the point behind the ear where the parietal, temporal, and occipital bones meet — as·te·ri·on·ic adj
- More: Next
- the asterion wasn " t always located over the superficial surface of the transverse-sigmoid sinus junction
- I would like to nominate Asterion to become an administrator.
- Asterion makes even Theseus'honor an object of amusement.
- I agree in general with the statements of both ChrisO and Asterion.
- The man is Asterion, son of Minos.