assembly language meaning
- Noun: assembly language
- A low-level programing language; close approximation to machine language
Derived forms: assembly languages
Encyclopedia: Assembly language
A source code that uses
mnemonic instructions. (See ASSEMBLY,
assembly program The program that operates on a symbolic-language program to produce a machine language program in the process of assembly. Also called assembler.
<language, robotics> (AL) A language for industrial robots developed at Stanford University in the 1970s.
- More: Next
- the assembly language definition of the addition is by no means self-evident.
- we would all be programming in assembly language or even machine language.
- a program called an assembler converts programs that you write in assembly language into programs which the computer can understand and execute.
- and then realized them by assembly language
- the control software was written by assembly language