ascending aorta meaning
- Noun: ascending aorta u'sendingey'ortu
- The ascending part of the aorta as it emerges from the left ventricle
Type of: aorta
Encyclopedia: Ascending aorta
The main trunk of the systemic arteries.n : the part of the aorta from its origin to the beginning of the arch
- More: Next
- endovascular stent-graft deployed in ascending aorta for the treatment of total aortic dissection
- the ascending aorta was involved in 34 of these patients and the descending aorta in 31
- The truncus arteriosus splits into the ascending aorta and pulmonary artery.
- These individuals are prone to dissection in the ascending aorta.
- This can cause dilatation and weakening of the walls of the ascending aorta.