- (or /ärtˈ/) adjective
- More: Next
- artisanal manufacturer of smoked products like game, poultry and seafood created for restaurants, hotels and fine food shops
- as i emerged into the main baking area i began to appreciate why these artisanal bakeries are such an integral part of restaurant life
- Some artisanal bread bakers would add it to their bread dough.
- I think New York needs its own artisanal ice cream factory.
- Chocolate lounges and artisanal chocolate makers were popular in the 2000s.