n pl -mies : incision into a joint
- the surgical methods included arthrotomy & joint debridement, revised open reduction, lower tibial osteoyomy and ankle arthrodesis, depending on different individual conditons
- Surgical debridement or arthrotomy is usually indicated in these cases.
- First is to perform a mini arthrotomy.
- After arthroscopic evaluation of the cartilage damage and decision for an AMIC procedure a mini arthrotomy is performed.
- In a recent study, clinical test results were compared with arthroscopic and / or arthrotomy findings as reference.