- Noun: arthrosis (arthroses)
- A joint, an area where two bones are attached for the purpose of motion of body parts
Derived forms: arthroses
1 : an articulation or line of juncture between bones
2 : a degenerative disease of a joint
- More: Next
- arthrosis traction at the knees
- they were classified and treated according to their grade of reduction and degree of arthrosis
- the state of back pain in young people is commonly due to phenomena such as arthrosis, osteophytes or traumatism of the vertebral column
- The Vatican says he has arthrosis, a joint disease.
- Related pathologies whose names may be confused with osteoarthritis include pseudo-arthrosis.