area health education centers meaning
Education centers authorized by the Comprehensive Health Manpower Training Act,1971,for the training of health personnel in areas where health needs are the greatest. May be used for centers other than those established by the United States act.
- She is also the Director of the newly formed Northeast Mississippi Area Health Education Center.
- UAMS also has more than 660 resident physicians completing their training at UAMS or at one of the seven Area Health Education Centers around the state.
- The "'National AHEC Organization "'( NAO ) is the professional association of Area Health Education Centers ( AHECs ) in the United States.
- Carolyn Yucha demonstrated how she uses this technology to teach graduate-level nursing courses to students at the university's Western Area Health Education Center in Grand Junction, Colorado.
- In August 2002 Chambliss became violently ill just after a nurse practitioner inseminated her with the contents of an unlabeled syringe at the Coastal Area Health Education Center in Wilmington, North Carolina.