aquatic bird meaning
- Noun: aquatic bird
- Wading and swimming and diving birds of either fresh or salt water
Derived forms: aquatic birds
Type of: bird
- aquatic: Adjective: aquatic ...
- aquatic fern: Noun: aquatic fern ...
- aquatic mammal: Noun: aquatic mamm ...
- More: Next
- A phalarope is a small aquatic bird, like a sandpiper.
- The most common aquatic birds are the goosander and tufted duck.
- The Limpopo Floodplain in flood is a paradise for aquatic birds.
- It is the main source of food for aquatic birds.
- The national park is known for its aquatic bird fauna.