- Adjective: apperceptive
- Able to relate new percepts to past experience
See also: perceptive
- More: Next
- Impairment at this stage would be consistent with apperceptive agnosia.
- Broadly, visual agnosia is divided into apperceptive and associative visual agnosia.
- It involves a higher level of processing than apperceptive agnosia.
- In addition the occipitoparietal pathway is sometimes damaged in apperceptive agnosia patients.
- This is further subdivided into apperceptive and associative prosopagnosia.