- Adjective: aortal
- Of or relating to the aorta
See also: aorta
- high density lipoproteins enhanced antiaggregating activity of nitric oxide derived from bovine aortal endothelial cells
- He reached down and removed the aortal clamp.
- High stresses during leakage flow in aortal valves result from higher transvalvular pressures, and high stresses occur during forward flow for mitral valves.
- Kirchner had completed the short score and the choral parts in time for last season's scheduled premiere when he was felled by an aortal aneurysm.