ankle biter meaning
Stock issued with a market capitalization of less than $500 million.
- He has no children, regarding them as " rug rats and ankle biters ."
- For this reason Ranum calls hackers digital " ankle biters, " annoying but relatively harmless.
- Some, like " Ankle Biter, " a three-wheel skateboard carved from granite, are dwarfed by trees.
- Every day there's some ankle biter trying to accuse me of this motive or that agenda because I made an edit he didn't like.
- Santa's throne is ready for occupation, and by the time you read this, the fellow is keeping regular hours at the mall, listening to the wishes of ankle biters.