- Noun: angling anggling
- Fishing with a hook and line (and usually a pole)
- Move or proceed at an angle
"he angled his way into the room"
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- lean, tilt, tip, slant
- Seek indirectly
- Fish with a hook
- Present with a bias
- slant, weight
Derived forms: anglings
See also: angler
Type of: bend, bias, fish, fishing, flex, go, locomote, look for, move, predetermine, search, seek, sportfishing, travel
Encyclopedia: Angle Angle, PembrokeshireAngling
- angling dozer: [Mechanical engine ...
- ground-angling: noun F ...
- More: Next
- the bisectors of its base angles are equal.
- their rifles were pitched at every odd angle.
- there were angles to being an enlisted man.
- the angle is contained by the lines ab and ac.
- he loves angling on a fine summer day.