angle brace meaning
A strip of material which is fixed across a frame to make it rigid, as a wood strip which is nailed temporarily across the corners of a window frame or doorframe to maintain squareness during shipment or in handling before permanent installation; also called an angle tie.2.
An angle iron.3.
A special brace which is used for drilling where there is insufficient room for an ordinary brace handle to turn.
A brace across the interior angle of two members that meet at an angle. Also known as angle tie.
- More: Next
- Another type of right-angle brace is made of pressed steel.
- The overhang and angle brace are elaborately jig-sawn.
- There could be angled braces cross connecting them to prevent buckling and twisting.
- To put up a shelf with angle braces, first find the wall studs.
- The mounting technique for the standards is similar to that of the angle braces.