analytical languages meaning
- plural noun
Those that use separate words instead of inflections
- And it is also why facial expressions are the analytical language behind the " Love Lab ."
- Everything gets thrown into a caldron of discussion where instead of analytical language, it is labels and preconceptions and generalities.
- In conversation, Lehman can come across as dry, using coolly analytical language, but he also has a quirky sense of humor.
- I have heard that the trend from synthetic to analytical language is not a hard and fast rule, and certainly any attempt to reconstruct PIE grammar must be highly speculative.
- But it `'makes sense, " he said, that perfect pitch, which requires both verbal and musical skills, is closely associated with analytical language areas found on the brain's left side.