analytical crm meaning
<business> Software which helps a business build customer relationships and analyse ways to improve them.
- at last, some actual application of using each data analyzing method in analytical crm are presented
- analytical crm, whose core technology is data warehouse and data mining, is used to data management, data analysis and decision support
- customer relationship management ( crm ) is classified into three types : analytical crm, operational crm and co-operational crm
- according to before three chapters of treatises, the fifth chapter introduces the analytical crm system based on data warehouse developed by the writer
- Damian V . Rinaldi, an analyst at FAC / Equities in Boston, said about Applix . " " The convergence of operational CRM and analytical CRM is to my knowledge one of the primary drivers for spending " on information technology.