analog electronics meaning
Electronic techniques and equipment that is based on uniformly changing signals, such as sine waves, and often having continuous-scale indicators, such as D’Arsonval meters. Compare DIGITAL ELECTRONICS.
- thinking in images in teaching of analog electronics
- the teaching reform of analog electronics experiment based on multisim
- analog electronics technique experiment
- analysis of a small analog electronic circuits based on the complex network
- analog electronic integration