analog data meaning
1. Data represented in a quantitatively analogous way. Examples are the deflection of a movable-coil meter, the positioning of a slider on a slide rule, and the setting of a variable resistor to represent the value of a nonelectrical quantity. Also see ANALOG.
2. Data displayed along a smooth scale of continuous values (as by a movable-coil meter), rather than in discrete steps (as by a digital meter).
- besides, it is simulated on the urban traffic simulation system using analog data
- the real-time process of digital and analog data depends on the strongly process capability of dsp
- Recorded analog data from this facility were provided for immediate use.
- These emit a stream of analog data that a traditional CRT can handle.
- Most cable TV systems were designed to pump analog data in one direction only.