analog clock meaning
- Noun: analog clock
- A clock that displays the time of day by the position of hands on a dial
Derived forms: analog clocks
Type of: clock
Encyclopedia: Analog clock
- More: Next
- an example of a custom control is a clock control that duplicates the appearance and behavior of an analog clock
- simply match the analog clock to the digital clock, while there are fifteen pairs of clock combinations
- the difference clock delay match technology adjusts the two channel ad analog clock phase and implements the two way ad uniformly-space sampling
- -- Nice touch : The analog clock at center dash.
- -- Nice Touch : The analog clock at center dash.