or anaerobiotˈically adverb
- recent progress in post-treatment technologies of anaerobically pre-treated domestic sewage
- if you can t, then you have pushed yourself above your aerobic training zone and are exercising anaerobically
- medical microbiology-susceptibility testing of microbial pathogens to antimicrobial agents-part 83 : microdilution; special requirements for testing of strictly anaerobically bacteria
- Controlled anaerobically fermented vegetables, dairy products, and sourdough bread.
- The settled solids are anaerobically digested, reducing the volume of solids.