Adjective: all ol
- Quantifier; used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class
"we sat up all night"; "ate all the food"; "all men are mortal"; "all parties are welcome"
- Completely given to or absorbed by
"became all attention"
- To a complete degree or to the full or entire extent
"the directions were all wrong"
- wholly, entirely, completely, totally, altogether, whole
Sounds like: awl
Abbreviation of ATTOHENRY.
The ISO 4217 currency code for Albanian Lek.
abbr acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- i love her all the more because she is poor.
- he was of no use at all in the business.
- we can't be all that fussy out here.
- small extra costs all swell the total.
- all the facts were stored in his memory.