Noun: alias eyleeuseyleeus
Derived forms: aliases
Type of: name
A label that is an alternate term for items of the same type; a label and several aliases can identify the same data element in a computer program.
A description of a person, especially a criminal defendant, that results from adding to his real name other names by which he is known.
- the criminal has several aliases.
- gets or sets the associated alias for a certificate
- object with the specified alias from the collection
- the name is not an official host name or alias
- his alias, connections, apartments in europe,