- Adjective: agnostic ag'nóstik
- Of or pertaining to an agnostic or agnosticism
- Uncertain of all claims to knowledge
- Someone who is doubtful or noncommittal about something
- A person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God (but does not deny that God might exist)
Derived forms: agnostics
- More: Next
- an agnostic is a doubter.
- catholics are agnostic to the protestant creeds.
- we were essentially agnostic about how and when political cohesion came about.
- in the western world, an agnostic is one who doubts or disbelieves the main tenets of the christian faith.
- i'm an agnostic, i guess . i'm not really sure