On drawings, abbr. for aggregate.
- More: Next
- liaoning ouri stationery co ., ltd is a student stationary comprehensive enterprise which aggr 俄 gates design, manufacture and sale
- The AGGR became an associate member of the WAGGGS in 1993, and received full membership in 2005.
- While working towards full membership, the AGGR started a partnership with the Swiss Guide and Scout Movement.
- The "'Asociaia Ghidelor i Ghizilor din Rom�nia "'( AGGR ) is the national Guiding organization of Romania.
- Many EAEC encode a transcriptional factor named " aggR ( " agg regative R egulator ), part of the AraC family of transcription activators . " AggR " regulates many plasmid, as well chromosomally encoded, virulence factors, that include genes implicated in agregative adherence fimbriae biogenesis and toxin production.