agency cross meaning
A trade that has only one agent acting for the buyer and seller.
- Should an American intelligence agency cross that critical threshold?
- The agency cross-references the new number with the original number to assure that the person receives credit for all earnings, she added.
- "Sure, free agency crosses my mind, " he said, " but you don't think about it when you're doing well.
- Griffin countered that allowing the prison to require AA attendance would let any government agency cross the line into sponsorship of religious practices by simply claiming that traditionally religious practices were " metaphorical ."
- He added that every new FBI agent must tour the U . S . Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington " to show exactly what happens when a police agency crosses the line . " _ _ _=