administrative district meaning
- Noun: administrative district
Derived forms: administrative districts
Encyclopedia: Administrative district
The science dealing with the earth and its life,especially the description of land,sea,and air and the distribution of plant and animal life,including humanity and human industries with reference to the mutual relations of these elements. (From Webster,3d ed)
- district: Noun: district&nbs ...
- administrative: Adjective: adminis ...
- federal reserve district (reserve district or district): [Finance]One of th ...
- More: Next
- an eparchy was a civil administrative district in the byzantine empire.
- heli subdistrict in haizhou administrative district
- haizhou administrative district is on development
- administrative districts : 10 provinces and 2 territories
- administrative districts : the country is divided into 7 provinces
- administrative body meaning
- administrative control meaning
- administrative coordination meaning
- administrative data processing meaning
- administrative distance meaning
- administrative districts meaning
- administrative division meaning
- administrative domain meaning
- administrative domains meaning
- administrative efficiency meaning