adiabatic expansion meaning
"Increase in volume without heat flow, in or out."
- adiabatic: Adjective: adiabat ...
- expansion: Noun: expansion&nb ...
- adiabatic compression: [Thermodynamics]"A ...
- More: Next
- the remainder of the power stroke is an adiabatic expansion.
- this kind of expansion, made without adding heat, is called an adiabatic expansion.
- Couldn't distinguish an adiabatic expansion from a morganatic marriage.
- Gas dynamic lasers can be pumped by combustion or adiabatic expansion of gas.
- I thought you are referring to reversible ( isentropic ) adiabatic expansion process.