adiabatic cooling meaning
A process in which the temperature of a system is reduced without any heat being exchanged between the system and its surroundings.
- adiabatic: Adjective: adiabat ...
- cooling: Noun: cooling  ...
- adiabatic compression: [Thermodynamics]"A ...
- More: Next
- adiabatic cooling curve
- Adiabatic cooling and heating are phenomena of rising or descending air.
- A major process for why fronts cause precipitation is adiabatic cooling.
- Adiabatic cooling does not have to involve a fluid.
- Adiabatic heating and adiabatic cooling are terms used to describe this temperature change.