adaptive communication meaning
A method of communication that adjusts itself according to the particular requirements of a given time.
- authentication design of multimedia streaming adaptive communication system
- in recent years, hf adaptive communication system has become a popular way
- This strategy requires an adaptive communications process.
- In the telecommunications industry, adaptive communications are often used to dynamically modify operational system parameters to maximize efficiency and robustness.
- System components on a spacecraft that put it into a safe mode or cause it to execute default behaviors when no command is received within a predefined time window can be considered a dead man's switch, but hardware or software that attempts to receive a command from human operators through an alternate channel is an auto-recovering or adaptive communications system, not a dead man's switch.