ad rem meaning
- Adjective: ad rem
- (formal) pertinent; relevant
- it was a persuasive ad rem argument
- This resulted in a Veinoplus patent ( assigned to Ad Rem Technology ) and to more developments of novel electro-stimulation devices / techniques.
- Recension B, which resembles Recension A, is contained in a 17th-century Latin treatise, " Archaeologus in Modum Glossarii ad rem antiquam posteriorem ", written by Henry Spelman in 1626.
- The school motto is " " Ad Rem Mox Nox " ", which roughly translates as " Time is short, get to work " or more specifically " Get it done before nightfall ".
- Currently, with Ad Rem Technology, Cywinski, continues as Chief Technology Officer, the developments and distribution of Veinoplus stimulators and novel nano-stimulation devices for angiology and sports medicine applications as well as for athletic performance improvement.