act drop meaning
- or act drop noun
A curtain for closing the proscenium arch between acts or scenes
See act curtain.
- act curtain, act drop, front curtain, house curtain: [Architecture]A cu ...
- drop: Verb: drop (droppe ...
- drop by: Verb: drop byVisit ...
- He repents of his reaction as she leaves, and the act drops on her leading the guard to arrest Guido.
- The band toured America in the autumn of 1992, on a co-headlining tour with fellow Caroline Records act Drop Nineteens.
- Some have been lobbying artist management companies and competing labels for jobs since before Christmas even as longtime acts drop by the offices for goodbyes.