- Noun: acrobat 'akru`bat
- An athlete who performs acts requiring skill and agility and coordination
Derived forms: acrobats
<text, product> A product from Adobe Systems, Inc., for manipulating documents stored in Portable Document Format. Acrobat provides a platform-independent means of creating, viewing, and printing documents.
- circus acrobat: Noun: circus acrob ...
- More: Next
- the acrobat went through various contortions.
- the acrobat 's feat took the audience 's breath away.
- the star turn in our show tonight will be a group of chinese acrobats.
- his clowning is founded on extreme skill as juggler and acrobat.
- click here to download adobe acrobat reader