A firm that is being acquired.
- the " acquisition date " refers to the date on which the acquirer actually obtains the control on the acquiree
- Against that backdrop, the role of acquiree seems a strange one for U . S . Filter.
- Unless two companies actually recapitalize themselves with a new stock, there is always an acquirer and an acquiree.
- He added that some might question the deal because of Hicks, Muse's connection to both the acquirer and the acquiree.
- "It makes it clearer what the thrift's value is, whether we are an acquirer or an acquiree,"