acorn computer group meaning
- Acorn Computer Group Plc holds the patent for the ARM microprocessor chip that powers the low-priced computer.
- Acorn Computer Group Plc holds the patent for the ARM microprocessor chip that powers the low-priced terminal.
- The London-based design company is 86 percent-owned by Apple Computer Inc . and Acorn Computer Group.
- Acorn Computer Group Plc is putting a high-tech spin on the old saw that good things come in small boxes.
- Olivetti said yesterday that its English Acorn Computer Group unit and Apple were creating a joint venture to sell computers to the European education market, broadening a previous relationship.