- More: Next
- Banco Totta e Acores SA gained 22 to 3, 790.
- In December, they go to Acores islands in March before returning to la Rochelle on the 21st of April 1697.
- Before 1974, Totta e Acores was owned by Champalimaud's former brother-in-law Jose Manuel de Mello.
- Financier Antonio Champalimaud, considered to be Portugal's wealthiest individual, now owns more than half of Totta e Acores.
- Jaime Chu of the Pico whale-watching company Acqua Acores says the surrounding ocean is " like a sanctuary for whales ."