- Noun: acarine 'aku`rIn
- Mite or tick
Derived forms: acarines
adj : of, relating to, or caused by mites or ticks acarine dermatitis — acarine n
- acarine disease: noun A ...
- More: Next
- These light coloured varieties are likewise as already stated unusually susceptible to Acarine.
- Honey bees are affected by parasites including acarine and " Varroa " mites.
- Acarines live in practically every vectors of diseases such as scrub typhus and rickettsial pox.
- Acarine recorded the song " Stand Your Ground " for " Green Street ".
- It was then Lusty teamed with Brett Gordon to form "'Acarine " '.