<protocol> (ACAP) A protocol which enhances IMAP by allowing the user to set up address books, user options, and other data for universal access. Currently (Feb 1997) no Internet proprietary products have implemented ACAP because the Internet Engineering Task Force has not yet approved the final specification. This was expected early in 1997.
- acap association congolaise d'amitie entre les peuples
- The Agence Centrafricaine de Presse ( ACAP ) bulletin appears sporadically.
- An ACAP application need not be purely procedural or declarative.
- The spectacled petrel is listed on ACAP Annex 1.
- ACAP members are nonprofit plans that serve public insurance programs and the safety net.