absolute temperature meaning
- Noun: absolute temperature 'absu`loot 'tempuruchu(r)
- Temperature measured on the absolute scale
Derived forms: absolute temperatures
Type of: temperature
Encyclopedia: Absolute temperature
Temperature measured on either the Kelvin or Rankine scales, where zero represents the total absence of heat energy.
- absolute temperature scale: [Electronics]1. Th ...
- kelvin absolute temperature scale: [Thermodynamics]A ...
- absolute: Adjective: absolut ...
- More: Next
- approximate absolute temperature scale
- mat manifold absolute temperature
- the pressure of a gas is ( directly ) proportional to its absolute temperature when its volume remains constant
- the variation of the return rate constant k with different absolute temperature t deviates arrhenius empiric equation
- Absolute thermometers are calibrated numerically by the thermodynamic absolute temperature scale.