absolute rate meaning
An interest rate expressed as a percentage rather than in relation to a reference rate.
The fixed portion of an interest-rate swap, expressed as a percentage rather than as a premium or a discount to a reference rate.
- Importantly, the absolute rates of these complications was low.
- And the study found many inconsistencies in absolute rate and in rates of decline.
- Prior to the past five years, short-sellers were making high absolute rates of return even in bull markets.
- The list reports not only absolute rating, but also error bars, winning percentages, and recorded moves of played games.
- Wando High School received " excellent " scores on the Absolute Rating and Growth Rating metrics on its 2012 state report card.